Jack Davis, a fourth-grader from New Jersey, recently applied for job at NASA. He wrote a very informative letter about why he would be a great fit for the company.
Jack explained that because he is young, he can learn anything needed for the job. His qualifications included seeing many space and alien movies and tv shows and being good at playing video games. Jack completed his letter by singing 'Guardian Of The Galaxy' by his name.
Fortunately for Jack, NASA received the letter and wrote him a very kind response denying his request but also encouraging him to stay in school and apply again when he is an adult.
It was so nice of NASA to take the time to respond back to this boy. I'm sure Jack won't ever forget it!
These 12 letters from children written to God are PRICELESS! Our children continue to amaze and surprise us with their innocence and wisdom. God loves us as His children, just like these parents love Jane, Joyce and Jennifer. His love for us runs so deep that it's difficult to understand. Maybe I'll write Him a letter today, myself.
1) Jane asks an interesting question. Maybe she recently lost a grandparent.
2) Robert is clearly very excited about being an American! Super sweet.
3) Elliott read my mind. How awesome that a young child could recognize that!
4) Of course he did!
5) This seems to work for my two little boys! LOL
6) Neil is asking questions BEYOND his years.
7) Yes, Jennifer, they did talk more fancy back then.
8) Poor Nan...struggling with such an adult issue. LOL
9) 900 years is a VERY LONG time, Chris. Maybe 90 is a better goal.
10) I believe he did, Donna.
11) These children are making some great points. I know God is smiling.
12) Oh...how sweet...Mickey. I wish I was there to see your new shoes!!
As I read this letters, I couldn't help but think I'm a lot like these children. I ask all sorts of questions but need to accept that I "might" get to understand the answers and other times not. That's what faith is all about. THIS I do know..."The LORD is my strength and song, And he is become my salvation: This is my God, and I will praise him; My father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2
Check out how a 6-year-old use a box of Crayons to save her mother's life here!